Successfully Representing Business Owners Since 1984
For decades, The Kruckemeyer Law Firm has provided cost-effective business litigation services for clients throughout Houston and the Gulf Coast region.
Our team offers straightforward legal solutions that include the prosecution and defense of lawsuits, appeals, and the arbitration and mediation of disputes. Our lawyers use their vast understanding of the law and legal procedures to help our clients resolve matters economically and efficiently.
Call 713-364-0148 to speak to a skilled litigator today.
Benefit From Our Comprehensive Litigation Services
We serve a diverse clientele in Texas, encompassing a variety of business and commercial litigation matters. Our attorneys can assist with the following types of issues:
- Business conflicts: including dissolution of corporate entities or partnerships, and actions against state agencies and before administrative agencies
- Contract disputes: including breach of contract, reformation and rescission, and declaratory actions
- Fraud claims and charges: including fraudulent conveyance, wire fraud, mail fraud and other fraud claims
- Negligence claims: including malpractice, both medical and legal; construction accidents; premises liability; car, truck and auto accidents; and other general negligence claims
- Real estate disputes: including commercial lease disputes, conveyance and title disputes, owner-developer-contractor-subcontractor disputes and brokerage commission disputes
- Unfair competition claims: including copyright infringement, misappropriation of trade secrets (including customer lists, formulas or company processes), deceptive trade practice claims and other unfair competition claims
- Products liability matters: including defective design, marketing or manufacturing
- Extraordinary relief: including temporary restraining orders, preliminary and permanent injunctions, prejudgment writs of attachment and garnishment
- Defamation cases for plaintiff and defendant: including libel and slander, and compliance with the Texas Defamation Mitigation Act