Meet Our Attorneys At Kruckemeyer Law
At The Kruckemeyer Law Firm, we provide sound counsel and effective courtroom representation in a wide range of litigation matters. In Texas and throughout the Gulf Coast region, Mr. Kruckemeyer has spent more than 30 years helping clients successfully resolve difficult legal issues.
Supporting managing attorney Robert Kruckemeyer is Michael Kruckemeyer. Mike is a graduate of South Texas College of Law in Houston and has been assisting Robert since 2016.
For more information about our attorneys and their legal background, click on the profile links below:
For more than three decades, attorney Robert J. Kruckemeyer has built a track record of success representing individuals and businesses in litigation matters.
After graduating with high honors from law school in 1984, Mr. Kruckemeyer began working at one of Houston’s premier law firms, where he began working on business and commercial litigation matters. One of his earliest cases involved the representation of a Houston bank in a multimillion-dollar claim. He was entrusted by his firm to represent the bank’s president during a crucial deposition, while only having been out of law school for four years.
In 2000, after 16 years of practice with large law firms, Mr. Kruckemeyer opened his own practice to provide the same level of quality service in a manner that is also cost-effective. Providing great value to his clients is an important priority for Mr. Kruckemeyer.
At his firm, he has represented clients that serve industries such as:
- Banking: Amegy Bank, N.A.; Frost Bank; Post Oak Bank; Regions Bank; Republic National Bank; MB Financial Bank; U.S. Bank; Green Bank; and the United Bank of Michigan
- Energy: BP; Chevron Texaco; National Oilwell Varco; International Maintenance Corporation; Associated Energy Group, Inc.; Mariah Fuels, LLC; Chemoil, Inc.; Everest Fuel Management, LLC; and Mercury Air Group, Inc.
- Real estate: Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Brokerage of Texas, Inc.; Stewart Title; and John Daugherty Realtors, Inc.
- Manufacturing: Highland Threads Inc.; TransAmerican Power Products, Inc.; and Grip Master, Inc.
- Transportation: Enterprise Rent-A-Car; GAMA Aviation; and Ameritex Movers
He has also represented many individuals, closely held businesses and partnerships.
For cost-effective business and commercial litigation services, and to determine availability, contact Texas business and commercial litigation lawyer Robert J. Kruckemeyer for a confidential consultation. His results are his legacy.