Experienced Houston Business Litigation Attorney
For almost three decades, attorney Robert J. Kruckemeyer has built a track record of success representing individuals and businesses in litigation matters.
After completing law school, where he graduated cum laude in 1984, Mr. Kruckemeyer began working at one of Houston’s premier law firms, where he began working on business and commercial litigation matters. One of his cases involved the representation of a Houston bank president in a multi-million-dollar claim, while only having been out of law school for four years.
In 2000, after 16 years of practice with large law firms, Mr. Kruckemeyer opened his own practice in order to provide the same level of quality service in a manner that is also cost-effective. Providing great value to his clients is an important priority for Mr. Kruckemeyer.
At his firm, he has represented clients who include:
- Banks: Amegy Bank, N.A., Frost Bank, Encore Bank, Post Oak Bank, Regions Bank, Patriot Bank, Republic National Bank, MB Financial Bank, U.S. Bank and the United Bank of Michigan
- Energy: BP, Chevron Texaco, National Oilwell Varco, International Maintenance Corporation, Associated Energy Group, Inc., Mariah Fuels, LLC, Anglo-Dutch Energy LLC and Mercury Air Group, Inc.
- Real estate: Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Brokerage of Texas, Inc., Stewart Title and John Daugherty Realtors
- Manufacturing: Highland Threads, Inc., TransAmerican Power Products, Inc., and Grip Master, Inc.
- Transportation: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Inc. and Ameritex Movers, Inc.
He has also represented many individuals, closely held businesses and partnerships.
For cost-effective business and commercial litigation services, and to determine availability, contact Texas business and commercial litigation lawyer Robert J. Kruckemeyer for a confidential consultation. His results are his legacy.